High Pay, RM2800 to RM3000 + EPF + SOSCO + EIS
1. Guarantee Annual Bonus
2. Attendance Bonus
3. Free Season Parking
4. Dental & Eyewear Benefits
5. Team & Company Gatherings
6. Peer to Peer Recognition Scheme
Testimonial From Employee:
“Enjoyable and a place for young people to grow” – from Sales Personnel
“Very driven and motivated environment” – from Customer Service Executive
“Not your typical company” – from Marketing Executive
So what will you be doing?
1. Search, review and analyze for new and existing vendors and suppliers.
2. Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts.
3. Ensure that the products and supplies match the requirement of individual orders.
4. Maintain and update list of suppliers and their details.
5. Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data.
6. Prepare a monthly report of each business unit expenses.
7. Work with colleagues and procurement managers to complete duties as needed.
8. Maintain stock taking process up to date.
9. Handle petty cash and claim.
We do have a few job requirements that we will love to be upfront with you,
1. Have basic knowledge on how to use outlook, google sheets, and excel
2. Experienced in Purchasing/Inventory/Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent.
3. At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
4. Computer literacy skills
5. Good administrative skills
6. Good attention to details
7. Written and fluent in Mandarin language is compulsory
Want to apply this job? Send your enquiry here